Saturday, March 14, 2009

On Results day ( 12-3-2009)

It was a totally bizarre day.

Early in the morning I was nervous. Couldn't stand or sit still.

By noon I could swear that my heart almost stopped functioning.

I was overwhelmed and shocked and relieved and happy after that moment.

Filled with happiness when I saw my friends.... almost in tears
Went on a spontanneous trip to midvalley with Ju Vern, Gowrie, Sheau Wei, Jun-Wen, Jason, Lung Wang and Chuen Hoe.
Lunch and photo session with the gang! Really enjoyed it.
We separated into the Movie gang and the Lepak gang. Chee Kong, Wai Zack, Yoong Chieh and Chee Soon joined later on.
Lepak gang, which consisted of Jun-wen, Gowrie, Sheau Wei and me walked around.... then Sheau Wei left early. Rest of us went to Starbucks!YAY! To the joy of Gowrie and me.

After Jun-Wen left, Gowrie and I stumbled upon a very RUDE guy.
Rude guy came from the opposite direction with his friends.... then started POINTING at Gowrie and I and said " Yang ini untuk kamu, yang baju merah ini untuk aku"
STUPID CRAPPY GUY!! We only appeared in front of him like for that 2 seconds and this is what he can think of. Should have just slapped him there and then.

Later at night... I was touched.
Syn Dee made me feel very appreciated. I couldn't have asked for more.
I received an unexpected call from Indonesia. Sai Ho called just to ask how was the results. That was nice of him.=)

I couldnt sleep that night. A very memorable day. Partly because of the coffee too. ;p

No comments: