Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Moral presentation-over!

Yes. Moral presentation finally over. WOOHOO!
I was suprisingly not that nervous when I did the intro for our presentation...
Wheter it was good or not.. I'm not really sure... lols.
Nanthini said that I still shook a little.
Anyhows... everything went well... until Ms Syikin decided to stop us.
Everything was like abrupt end. She didn't stop the other groups! UNFAIRNESS.
The Q&A session...... was haha... so fake. and maybe lame at the same time. Imagine us responding like that in normal classes when teacher asks a question.... lol.

Well anyways... here are some pics.Our break between bio and maths class.
Stephanie and Lai Yee ( Cappy)
Vivian and me.Kiir and me.Preparing....Me doing the presentation.

And lastly, my favourite pic of the day:

Group photo with my friends!( group members)
From left: Nanthini, Kiir, Vivian, Victoria, Candy, Rosalind, me and Neena.
A bunch of great people they are.Thank you for the hard work everyone! =D

No comments: