Monday, March 2, 2009

My voice is dull. Only knew today.

They say your voice don't exactly sound like what you hear it as.
I really agree with that.

Today for our moral studies class we had group presentation.
So there was this group of girls talking about war.
Then when a particular girl was presenting, well actually reading straight from the powerpoint, all my friends suddenly turned to my direction.

JW: " What?"
Friends:" She sounds familiar. She sounds like you lah."

That instant I was like blowed out of my mind. I never knew my voice sounded so ... DULL.
So I really paid attention to the girl's voice ( my voice), and the more I heard it, the more bizzare I felt. Inside I'm like :" Serious? This is my voice!? My voice not like this one larrr!!!!"

So people... now I know how horrible my voice sounds. Don't need to hestitate to criticise my voice. I totally understand if you did. =(

2 comments:

Jef Wayne said...

we didn't say that your voice is dull lar. no hard feelings. there was just some similarities. no exactly the same. =)

Unknown said...

eh??? did i say that??? i cant remember...=) hey, your voice is NOT dull!!!! since when??? com on....have some confidence in yourself k!!!!;)