Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Amazed.

Today I amazed myself twice.
Firstly, I was amazed by how bad my memory was.
I keep losing track on my homework. It's always missing.

Neena: Ei Jia Wei lend me your bio report please.
JW: Wait arr... I look through my file.
JW: ITS GONE!!! NOOO Where is it? Rosalind you take already ah?
Ros: No, yesterday i returned to you already lah. I think Kiir has it.
JW rushed to Kiir : KIIR!! You taking my bio report???
Kiir: No, I handed it back to you yesterday.... and you said "Oh" and kept it in your file.
JW: ITS GONE!!! HOW!?? ( almost in tears and waved hands frantically )
Kiir: Its in your moral file lah.... yesterday I saw you keep in there.
JW rumaged through moral file.... and found it.
This whole conversation was repeated... around like 1 hour later... with the same bio report. What's just wrong with me lah?

Secondly, I used a chinese proverb unconciously today.
It flew out of my mouth just like that... and it isnt one that I always use.
JW:我的功课都不翼而飞!!!( My homework flew away without wings!)
Right after that I was like.... WOW....
I still remember my Chinese stuff. Amazing.

No comments: