Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wedding!


My newly wed cousin brother and his wife = )

It was my cousin's wedding yesterday. He's 28 this year and is the 3rd cousin to get married in my father's side of the family.
The eldest cousin brother that is married with 2 cute daughters!

Me and my sisters were given the task to bring guests to their seats. The wedding dinner wasn't the usual chinese restaurant indoor cuisine, it was a garden buffet party style where you can walk around and enjoy the scenery. Something very different and refreshing. No long waits and cramped corners. You choose your menu. Cool huh? People, in the future for your wedding you may want to consider garden party dinner.... the atmosphere is wonderful! (Provided the weather is nice, that is )

More pics


Mummy, sisters and me.

Arch made of flowers


The dining table under tents.

Cake cutting ceremony!

The toasting session ( yam seng ) led by my grandpa, so energetic!

My happy aunt and uncle with the emcee ( girl with mic) .


Gu Zheng performer.

Wonderful night. Everything went nicely as planned. Was glad that I could be of help to my cousin and uncle = ) . I'm very happy for my cousin brother and his wife.

Cousin asked me when will it be my turn. Haha, not sure, most likely 10 years later when I'm 28 and manage to find Mr Right.... considering that I'll be somewhere that age when I graduate from uni. Or maybe later when I start working with stable income. Or maybe never at all. However it might be, for now I think I will concentrate on studies and just go with the flow, relationships can come later, shouldn't be thinking of these now.

Which reminds me, my brother was talking about engaging his girlfriend the other day. Maybe I can expect another wedding dinner coming? That'll be wonderful = )

I think it's enough with the wedding topic... I'll stop now.. but before that... to my friends who are reading this, remember to invite me to your wedding dinner when you have it , okay? Deal!! Thanks ya!

P.S. If I do get married people, please remind me I would like to have it the garden party style too!!


No comments: