Friday, January 2, 2009

David Cook + Fall Out Boy = Wild Jia Wei

Way before SPM last year , I made 2 promises.
1. If David Cook wins American Idol, I'll definitely buy his album.
2. I'll get Fall Out Boy's latest album, Folie a Deux.

I've fulfilled both of them!!
SO HAPPY~~

David Cook's album that is named after him. It's a rock album, but there are the slow tunes. None of the songs managed to make me go head-rocking (well, maybe slightly) , but it's still a better-than-average, not-bad album. Dunno wheter it's just me, or his popularity is going down. I think it's the new hairstyle and him having a girlfriend thing. Whatever it is, GO DAVID COOK!! Still be supporting you! = )


Folie a Deux by Fall Out Boy. They showed a whole different stlye from the previous album, Infinity on High. As expected of them. Nevertheless, all of the songs were GREAT, all head-rocking. One thing about Fall Out Boy, they dare to be different. They're unique. They're songs are no average boring rock songs, its a whole new thing! LOOOOVE THEM!! Patrick's ( lead singer ) voice is just so amazing~~~ I got charmed. As usual, I can't figure out the song naming and lyrics, but still.. it makes them even more unique! Anyway, Keep up the good work Fall Out Boy!! ; )

People who are reading this, I highly recommend this 2 albums. Note that both are rock albums though. Everyone says I have wierd song taste but I Don't Care ! This is me and my music.

* Sparkles with happiness * =D

No comments: