Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Mother's Touch

I was having a really bad stomach discomfort last night.
I went to bed last night hoping that the pain and discomfort will fade, then mum came.

"Come let me rub your back, it'll make you feel better"

Oh gosh, it really was comfortable and it reminded me of how she would always rub my back when I was little... where I was even more susceptible to flus and colds and fevers and whatever diseases available. Hmm. It's been such a long time since she ever rubbed my back... and I think I almost could have cried last night.

In a few minutes I was feeling alright already and my eyes were drooping. Then she tucked me to sleep. Feels like I was that 5 year old little girl again.

It's amazing how just a simple rub can cure a day's of misery. ( oh lets say i was suffering more than just a stomach ache yesterday)
I think it must be something in a mother's Touch.
A touch that no other can have.
A touch full of love and healing properties.

I love you Mummy... for all that you have done all these years.. wheter I was sick or when I wasn't .. you were always there with your gentle touch.

And I'll make sure that I'll get better soon... I'll work hard.. so one day.. in return... I can be your gentle touch when you need it the most.

No comments: