Thursday, November 19, 2009

After Trials

Yesterday went out with my bunch of a levels friends to midvalley for 2012 and to celebrate Vicky's birthday. Oh she's the youngest in our class. Its amazing that our gang of 7 people already makes up half the class... haha. Don't ask me why but our population is decreasing tremendously.

Went to Sushi Zanmai for lunch... I think we took half an hour to order our food? because we spent most of our time chatting and photoshooting instead of deciding what to eat 1st. xD Bunch of crazy girls. haha. Oh!! I never ever realised the wonders of cold sake before this it was FANTASTIC. I guess it was the same for Candy too as she went high and almost drunk after a few sips.Lol.

" Candy are you alright ah?"
*Hugs pillar*
" Yea I'm ok...." *Spaces out and looks at me*
"Jia Wei how come you're suddenly so tall one?"

Lol xD

Went to cosmic bowl after that for a few games.. Then 2012!
Well if you ask me to rate the show out of 10 I would say 5. My personal opinion, the show isn't that GREAT as what it seems, its concentrating too much on cold blooded ugly politicians, a scientist in dilemma, a family who just is too lucky to be true (ok, fine there are miracles in the world but... the land just crumbles away nicely only right after them EVERYTIME) and all the surviving people. And hey I'm surprised they didn't even convey any message about conserving and saving the earth? And I think it would have more impact on me if they were concentrating on the helpless dying to be people facing those earth quakes and tsunami and all. Maybe I'm just depressing but I'm just being realistic. Oh but one thing, the CG is realllly good. But its overall an okay movie, if you have 2 and a half hours and 11 ringgit extra to spend ya go for it.

After movie we rushed back to ucsi then went our separate ways... met up with dear in pasar malam and spent my whole evening with him. =) Really happy and appreciated that he came down to pasar malam just because I asked him to and being able to spend time with him out of the library is just great =). Usually we'll just be in the library and I know that's so depressing for him. I hope he had fun and enjoyed himself last night... because all I can give him is just this much. Anyways thanks dear * muaks*

and my whole day was gone just like that. I haven't go out in such a long time haha. Tiring but fun. Im lazy to upload the photos just go to facebook and it'll be there.

No comments: