Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It makes me wonder how a certain Mr X can ever afford to lose his job when
-He has a family of 5 to feed
-He has a son in coma after a suicide attempt and all the medical fees to attend to.

by

-Being so unfocused and blur at his job
-Being so untruthful
-Being so irresponsible
-"Falling In Love" with his boss's housemaid.
-Harassing his boss's housemaid!

And he just had to make 2 horrendous scratches on his boss's Merc after he got fired.
But I guess the damage he made on the Merc will never be as severe as the one he inflict upon his family and his own reputation.
What a foolish, twisted and revengeful soul.
I used to give him the benefit of doubt, but it seems that he doesn't deserve it anyway.

I am so sorry for his wife and kids. And I hope that one day he will come back to his senses and take a good look at how much his family is depending on him.

And yet, perhaps, I've never been in his shoes before so I wouldn't know.

No comments: