Friday, June 12, 2009

Photos!

I'll let the photos do most of the talking in this post.
3-6-2009
This was right after our last paper, chemistry. Went to Fun Ok with Candy, Cappy, Rosalind and Chee Kong for the very first time to have lunch.
Watermelon and carrot juice
What we did while waiting.




The girls gang bullied him!


Went to 1 utama with Kiir Rosalind and Jef the 2nd day (4-6-2009)
Cute prints on the wall.

Lunch in Sakae Sushi
While waiting for the bus.

I didn't get a photo of the ktm cause it was too crowded and scary.... but it was hell of an experience. Ask me to know more.


10-6-2009
Last day of my one week Buddha Class. Great experience. Great night we had lots of fun.Us bunch of the teenagers(quite a small bunch) having a photo with our shi fu.
We arranged this!Mummy Jie Jie and meThe guy who drew this is such an artistic genius. He is a left hander and he's a primary school deputy headmaster too! Lol.This happened at the end.


Yesterday, 2 new kitties joined our family!!
So now besides Sammy, the fella who owned my bio textbook here,


We have Suzie ( White) and Lily ( Brown)!!!
Edit: The white is now called Cream and the brown is now called Mocha.
(Suzie and Lily sounded horrible lol. =P)Yin Yang sisters.

They're so tiny and cute!!
They mew, then drink milk, then rub against each other, then sleep.
A repeating sequence.Soooooo CUTE!!



Today: Jia Le and I did baking!! Chocolate cheese cake!! Well she did most of the work and Ijust helped a little actually.Yeesh. My specs falling to the tip of nose like auntie.

YAY!

Look at how Jia Le is beaming =D
Random photo.Twins forever!!

Cheese cake has to be refridgerated for 1 whole day... so I haven't tasted it.
Should be ok.
Maybe I'll post it tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments: