Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dilemma

I'm in a dilemma now.
Because my family and I will be going to Thailand, Phi Phi Island and Krabi for a snorkelling trip on Friday.
That means exposing ourselves to a higher risk of getting H1N1.
Damn. Bad timing bad place.

Reasons For going
1. We're going to the seaside!!! I must enjoy nature before I die in sem 2, 3 units in total.
2. Snorkelling!! Last time I went it was beautiful.
3. It's the only time and chance I can enjoy a holiday trip with my family this year, before sem 2 starts.
4. Dad planned this since last year and he really wants a trip with us.

Reasons Against going ( Touch WOOD)
1. H1N1 on the run now.... I seriously cannot risk that. I'm still so young!!
2. Chances of quarantine is sky high..... as much as I like to go I can't miss my classes, which will be commencing on Monday.
3. I've been there before.
4. It was my first time snorkelling when I last went.... everything may be a little more pretty than what its actually worth.
5. Chances of Tsunami?
6.We have to be wearing masks all the time and sterilize everything and so, so that kills the relaxing mood of the trip.

6 against 4. But I'm not given a choice.
Help people!! T.T

No comments: