Saturday, December 20, 2008

Chemistry Night


Went to Eastin Hotel with my mum to receive my RM 200 and cert last night. ( I still have no idea how I got chosen for the Top Scorer Awards ). There were a whole bunch of people, varied from Tan Sris, Pn Sris, Datuks and Datins to small fry students like me and the others and of course the Institut Kimia Malaysia members. (Oh, the Deputy Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation was there as well!)


Went to the table to join the other award recipients.... I was the only girl. So sad. The other boys are from Penang and Kedah. There were 4 Kedahans! ( Kedahans are the smarter people !!) Only one Kuala Lumpurian :( . The funniest thing that is the IKM staff just suddenly decides that SMK Taman Desa is situated in Kepong. ( Note pic)

Dinner was really nice. Chinese Food. One thing I didn't like about it was the waiter that served our table . When he poured the soup into our bowls.. it flows through his whole palm and fingers...... Our table of people had no choice but to keep an eye close.

More pics

Overall this whole event is a good experience for me. Get to meet other smart students from other states. They're real friendly. :)
Guess that's all!! I'm sorry about the Malacca post but I guess I have to post that another day. Ciaoz!

No comments: