Monday, June 28, 2010

Officially end of A-levels today!! Yay!

These 18 months in ucsi has been a roller coaster ride.

To my friends, you all know who you are, I thank you all for the precious moments.

All the nicknames you give me ranging from phang phang, rambutan, miaow wei, chipmunk/chippette (is this the correct spelling?)...

our daily brunch together during class breaks including the long and torturing process of deciding where to eat everyday...

all of your laughter and stupid cold jokes and vanity...

will be something I miss after we part our ways.

and of course candy's birth date will be something that i will not forget hehe. 13th of october right? =p just kidding la

wishing all the best to you all my friends lets keep in touch =) and in the meantime before we start our degree... happy holidays and have fun! take care =)

No comments: