Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Possible questions that I will be asked tomorrow:

1. Why dentistry?
Because I don't like the other science related courses... besides these 32 teeth are really a good source of income. Face the truth everyone works for money. Its just that this one pays better. Just be grateful I'm paying you and you are adding another dentist in the society. You happy I happy =D

2.Many other jobs can earn lots of money too... why dentistry?
you mean politicians? police? coffee money?

3. Describe yourself.
My name is Phang Jia Wei. I am a girl. I am 19 this year. I am 163 cm tall. My weight... can we skip that?

4.Why do you deserve a place here?
Because everyone deserves a chance =) And its about you deserving me =p I know you're desperate to fill up those empty spaces.. lol

Lol I wonder what will their response be if I answered like that xD Just joking anyway.
Hope everything will be fine tomorrow =)

No comments: