Friday, July 17, 2009

Candy's Birthday

This is a post requested by Candy. Yea. That's her.
I don't really know what to write cause Joseph and Jef done most of the job already but I'll try my best.
So 13th of July. I think our whole class could have remember this date for the rest of our lives- a certain person has been announcing to the whole world that its her birthday ever since day 1. Hoh, Candy?
Yea so we decided to have a huge celebration for her at Chilis, Midvalley, with the crew celebrating it with us as a suprise. They were very friendly, and helped a lot with the cake. Haha.
Rosalind and I excused ourselves and went to Secret Recipe to buy the cake.
We were like, " Ok. What cake does Candy like?"."Dunno leh, only knows she doesn't like mint and durian."
The supervisor at Secret Recipe was recommending so many cakes but we were so indecisive she was a bit impatient and annoyed with us , I think. =p. But we can't be blamed cause all the cakes we wanted weren't available. =(. We finally decided to have blueberry cheesecake.
But the suprise was a real success, cause Candy was about to cry when the cake came out and we had a blast after that. Here are photos.

On the way.....

While waiting...
The guys with Candy.

The gals with Candy.

The highlight of the day.......
Birthday Cake!No lah... just kidding. Highlight of the day.... the birthday girl, Candy.( with the birthday cake. lol)Group photo with the bday gal!

Me and my salad.After the meal...... Window shopping in The GardensHehe.... I'm posting a lot of Victoria cause this is the very rare chance of her appearing in front of the camera.
Love the group photo!

Well I guess thats all for now. I hope you enjoyed this post, Candy!
Before I end, this is a special tribute for you.

HAHAHA!!!Caught you on camera! Naughty girl conteng on people ahh....

Oklah, the real thing lah!
Hope you remain as happy and bubbly as you are forever!!
Sometimes you are literally a candy to me, you're very sweet and comforting. =)
We hearts you!!

No comments: