Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today on the way to lunch with Cappy , Candy and Chee Kong ( we were walking along the shops) I saw this girl with long hair in white frantically waving at me way ahead, coming at our direction.

I was like, whats with her?

"
终于见到你了!!"
It was Yinthong. Lol. Can't believe my blurness. I could only recognise her when she called me.
Then came along Joslyn and Sasa.
It was nice to meet them. =) They seem like they're coping well with college life.

**

Called the Marketing Department person today after receiving sms from her.
Me: Can't come during 5.30 pm tomorrow I've got an exam. May I know why am I supposed to meet you?
Person : Oh, you applied for scholarship right? You know you're supposed to work for us? Yea Tomorrow you just have to drop by and I'll discuss with you....
Me : I haven't had the confirmation from you guys yet.
Person :........... Really? Oh I think most probably you got it and your agreement is still under processing. I'll check for you. But anyways you have to come tomorrow, if can't......

and she continued with a lot more "come and work for us" stuff.

Hmmm UCSI must be quite short of staff. So desperate for our services.

***
First paper tomorrow. S1. 1 and half hours.
Nervous. Die.
Don't think I'm really prepared for this paper.
It better be an easy paper.


No comments: