Friday, February 6, 2009

Maths lesson

I learned a very important lesson today.
NEVER ever ask my part-time-and-maternity-loving maths lecturer any MATH questions.
You'll get scolded for asking too many questions or for not being 'SMART' enough.
I'd rather have him scold us for not asking any (maths) questions. ( ahh the irony )
I really agree with his son's suggestion.
He should go back to university to study maths all over again-just for the fun.
He'll get all the fun for being the perfect maths person.
It'll do all of us a great favour.
We'll be so proud.

1 comment:

Jef Wayne said...

hey jia wei, you linked me to the wrong blogsite. mine's jefwayne.blogspot.com. LOL. my name's single 'f'.

regarding the maths lecturer, complain about him to the centre. we'll fail our maths exam if he keeps going on like this. =(